BLMA Presents: Resiliency and Safety in the Workplace
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 | 10:00 AM
The evolving circumstances of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and related market unpredictability have created significant human impact and operational challenges for businesses. Hosted by a workplace safety expert, this webinar will discuss actionable ideas to maintain resiliency and safety in the workplace. Following the presentation, there will be an option to participate in breakout sessions to discuss tactics and strategies with fellow operations associates, managers, and business leaders.
Learn more and register below!
Very Simple Event List
There are no upcoming events.
- Business & Worker Resource Center to COVID-19 By B Lab
- B Corps in Your Grocery Basket (Part 1) By B Local Mid-Atlantic Best Practices Committee
- "B"-Line to Prosperity: How B and Benefit Corps Can Boost Economic Development & Quality of Life By Council Fire
- 8 Things Purposeful Leaders Do Differently Every Day By Huffington Post
- CSR Matters: To "B" or not to "B"... A Better Way to Do Business By Huffington Post
- How to Buy Responsibly All Year Long By RoundPeg
- 8 Tips for Collaborating to B The Change By Shifting Patterns Consulting
- Bringing the B to Baltimore: Using Certified B Corps as a New Tool for Economic Development By Council Fire + Abell Foundation
Certified B Corps are for-profit companies certified by the nonprofit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
B Local: Mid-Atlantic Region is a group of Certified B Corps from DC, Maryland, VA and beyond working to foster and deepen connections among organizations in our region who share our purpose and passion for using business as a force for good.
We're a community that helps business people act on their purpose to achieve socio-economic and environmental impact through meaningful relationships.
Meet Our Members
Our steering committee members are leaders on a mission to help Mid-Atlantic businesses contribute meaningfully to our community.
Business Development Specialist, Fors Marsh GroupContact Caroline
Founder + CEO of Council FireContact George
Director of Operations, Mission PartnersContact Jessica
Chief Change Architect, Shifting Patterns ConsultingContact Kimberley
Chief Marketing Officer, AE WorksContact Carly
Director of Client Engagement, ThreespotContact Liz
Senior Vice President, CityFirst BankContact Edward
Associate Attorney & Research Analyst, Karner Blue CapitalContact Thomas